We take your data very seriously. We work hard to keep your data secure and will never sell your personal data to other parties.
How we deal with privacy:
This notice is set out to give guidance and help you understand what information we collect at BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED, how we use it, and what choices you have.
Maintaining data privacy and data protection is a priority for BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED. This Privacy notice sets out the legal basis on which any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read this privacy notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
Any questions relating to this document should be sent to GDPR@bigfootnetworks.co.uk.
BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED never have, and never will, sell your personal data to other parties.
BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED is a privately owned company within the UK. Where we refer below to, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ we are referring to BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED.
- Personal Data
Content and information submitted by yourself to BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED is referred to in this notice as ‘personal data’.
Types of personal data collected by us are listed below:
- Credit Account creation. Users will be asked for: name, address, phone number, email, and bank details, company registration number, company VAT number.
- Sales enquiries. Users will be asked for minimum of: name, email, address, phone number in order to create a quotation to send or fulfil obligation of the enquiry.
- Sales / Purchase Orders. Dependent on the type of order users will be asked for: name, installation address, contact email and phone, website details, IP addresses, company logo. The amount of information required will change depending on what is necessary in order to carry out the requested contract.
- Marketing. Where consent has been given we will collect: name, address, job title, email and phone in order to fulfil marketing requests
- Third Party Information. We may collect information from credit checking agencies against your company for the purpose of ascertaining approval of credit account creations.
- Website. We collect and store from all visitors to our website, whether they actively provide us with information or merely browse our website, the IP address of the computer they are using, the browser software they use and their operating system, the date and time they access our website, the internet address of the website from which they linked directly to our website. We use this type of information to track website usage, to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our website and to help us make our website more useful.
- How we use your Personal Data
We use your personal data to provide and improve our services.
- To carry out contractual obligations. We will use information provided in order to carry out requested contracts (sales / purchase orders). Your information will not be further processed outside this request unless clear permission has been given to us by yourself for use in other purposes.
- To understand and improve our services.We carry out research and analyse trends to better understand how users are using the services and improve on them.
- Respond to your requests. If you contact us with a question or problem, we will use your information to respond. Your information will not be further processed outside this request unless clear permission has been given to us by yourself for use in other purposes.
- Marketing and service updates.We may need to send you information directly relating to the product or service you have purchased from us. These may include correspondence such as: notifications of software updates, bug fixes, version releases, new product information, product features and other news etc. You will need to opt in to receive these communications by giving clear consent. Where you have given consent to ‘opt in’ you have the right to withdraw this permission at any time.
- Your consent and options
You may have already received a notification from us directly relating to your opt in options. In addition to that correspondence if you would like to Opt In or withdraw consent you can do so via the below link or alternatively email GDPR@bigfootnetworks.co.uk.
You also have the option on the mail received to ‘unsubscribe’ which will withdraw your previous consent to receiving such correspondence.
- Billing and account management.We use account data to administer accounts and keep billing records and payment processing.
- Website Visiting.We may perform statistical analyses of user behaviour (for example, by analysing the website usage data gathered passively from all users) in order to measure interest in the various areas of our website. These analyses assist us in improvements to our site and services.
Our website may contain links to websites operated and controlled by third parties. Those third parties have their own information collection practices. We are not responsible for their information collection practices or for the content of their sites. We encourage you to review carefully the privacy policies of all websites, including those websites which can be accessed from this site
- Transferring to third parties. Personal data may be transferred to third parties in the following situations only:
- Where you have asked us to deliver goods we will need to supply an address, contact name and number to the courier carrying out the delivery
- In pursuance of an order where goods are being delivered direct to site from a manufacturer / distributor the above delivery details will need to be transferred to them to carry out the delivery
- Your Choices
- You provide us with instructions on what to do with your data, which you have many choices and control over. For example, you may provision or de-provision access to information, manage permissions, retention and export settings, transfer or assign workspaces, share channels, or consolidate workspaces or channels. Since these choices and instructions may result in the access, use, disclosure, modification or deletion of certain or all data.
- Other information. If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at GDPR@bigfootnetworks.co.uk
- Other Choices. In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices about how and whether location or other data is collection and shared. We do not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
- Sharing and Disclosure. There are times when information described in this privacy notice may be shared by BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED. This notice discusses only how BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED may share such information. You determine your own policies for the sharing and disclosure of data. BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED does not control how customers or their third parties choose to share or disclose data.
- Customer Data.BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED may share data in accordance with our agreement with you and instructions including:
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals to process data
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process data.
- With third party integrations.BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED may, acting on your behalf, share data with the provider of an integrated service. BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED is not responsible for how the provider of an integration may collect, use, and share such data.
All BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED suppliers are subject to due diligence process to ensure that any personal data held by the company doesn’t leave the EEA territory.
- Your Rights
You have several rights under the GDPR with regard to how your personal data is handled by BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED:
- Right to be informed. About the collection and use of your personal data
- Right of access.To what data is held about you and how its being used
- Right to rectification. If any personal data is incorrect
- Right to erasure. Should you wish your details to be removed from our systems, also referred to as the ‘right to be forgotten’
- Right to restrict processing. You can request the restriction of personal data if certain criteria under the GDPR are met
- Right to data portability. Gives you the option to obtain and move your personal data to another provider
- Right to object.To personal data being used for legitimate interests, direct marketing and research and statistics.
- Right to opt out of automated decision making
If any of your personal data changes, or if you have any questions about how we use data which relates to you, please contact us by email at GDPR@bigfootnetworks.co.uk. We normally update your personal data within ten (10) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
- Other Information
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, strategic partners, or strategic sponsors, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
As part of our GDPR compliance obligations we are duty bound to check when personal data may be shared with third parties to ensure that they apply the same or greater controls in terms of data protection. The use of non-disclosure agreements form part of our third party data sharing controls.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, sale of all of some of our assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence)
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal processes.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
- Security and Retention
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data collected from you is kept secure. We take steps to protect your personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorised access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the personal data we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
All personal data is stored in accordance with BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED’s retention policy and is only kept for as long as deemed necessary for the purpose of which it was used. You can exercise your rights in section 4 above to request information on the data we hold about you.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use our services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
BIGFOOT NETWORKS LIMITED has taken every step to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations with respect to collection, use and retention of data. We may process some personal data from individuals or companies via other compliance mechanisms, including data processing agreements based on the EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
- Contact us
If you would like to contact us to enquire about any details listed above you can contact us by:
- Email: GDPR@bigfootnetworks.co.uk
Data Protection Officer
Bigfoot Networks Limited
7&8 Delta Bank Road